Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Word Families

Word Families


I just have to share my latest learning resource! My 4 year old is starting to read. While this is exciting, it also means that I am working my way through the Hooked On Phonics book for the third time. It's the same book I used to teach my other children. It is an understatement to say that I am bored with the book. But never fear, my computer is here to save the day. I wanted to extend her lessons from the quick and easy reading pages. So I made picture cards, coloring pages, rolling cubes, and sorting pages.

This is the first set that works with the -AN, -AT, -AD, -AG and -AP word families. 

I am amazed at how much better her reading has become after using these activities.

Learn more and purchase your copy at



1 comment: