Thursday, September 20, 2012

Worksheet Alternative

Worksheet Alternative


Oh Target, you evil place! I can't resist stopping by the dollar section and usually end up spending at least five dollars! Notice, I said at least.

I have been on the lookout for some clothespins. I saw a gigantic bag at a craft store but since I don't teach a class of 25, I didn't see the need for 250 clothespins. Yesterday, I hit the jackpot at Target.

These cute little clothespins are perfect size for little fingers. They were $1 for a bag of 20. These are perfect for many reasons but I love them with these kinds of cards. My daughter had been circling the answers with a dry erase marker but this is so much more fun.

This is excellent for tactile learning and makes an excellent alternative to a worksheet.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I created something similar for my classroom. You can also get clothes pins in smaller quantities at dollar stores like Dollar Tree.

    Have you seen the colored plastic variety lately? I was thinking of a color sorting/color word activity with those.

    Nicole
    One, Two, Three: Math Time!

    ReplyDelete