Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Breakfasts & Lunches & Dinners, Oh my!

Homeschool Meal Planner


My kids have gone to school before and I can tell you that I would rather do ANY chore than pack a lunch. I don't know why but making a sandwich at 6:30 in the morning, day after day, is enough to make me go postal!

Oh but alas, my sandwich making days are not over. The decision to homeschool brings a ton of new responsibilities like teacher, nurse, and lunch lady. Now while I don't hate lunch time as much as I do when it requires me to fix it at 6:30 in the morning, I still have a bit of dread surrounding that time of day. And in case you are wondering, I'm not totally fond of the other 2 mealtimes either.

I actually enjoy cooking. I don't enjoy playing short-order cook because let's face it, the tips stink.
I've learned that if there is a menu planned, like we're having THIS for lunch, then I'm more likely to not have to fix 3 different lunches.

I've created this printable for you to help you plan out your menu for the month. I've also included one that you could use weekly and has a place to make a grocery list. This is my favorite form.





No comments:

Post a Comment