Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Excuse the Mess...Free Photo Book!


I think most homeschool families would agree that this sign would fit perfectly in their house. It seems like the more homeschool parents I talk to, the more I realize how common it is that school can take over the home. Now, if you're OK with that, fine. But I am one of those people that don't want to live with a science project growing in my bathtub or hang my kids' paper mache  project from the entry way light. Sorry, I'm a neat freak. I like my kids to be creative and I am super proud of their creativity and their projects.

If you are looking for a way to hold onto the projects without turning your house into the next episode of Hoarders, try a photo book. I know, not a new idea. I don't claim to invent every idea on my own, but I am here to help remind you of some great ideas you may have heard of before but forgot.

Make your own yearbook for the family or one per child. You can put pictures from field trips and pictures of projects to create a wonderful memory that you and your child will treasure forever. I'm pretty sure they'd rather take a few books when they leave than a 10 year old paper mache balloon.

Smile Books is offering a free photo book. As you know, I am all about free!




(I am not receiving any compensation for recommending this deal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment