Hello! I am Heather Harris, a Texas elementary school teacher now homeschooling my 3 children in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. I post my best sellers from Teachers Pay Teachers here on my blog, and also post articles about things I'm teaching my own kids, or subjects that interest teachers (homeschool or otherwise).
My friend and fellow TBA Author is having a linky party to get to know each other better. Each Tuesday, she is going to post a few questions to get acquainted. Here is this Tuesday's questions...All About Mom....
1) Are you a mom? And if so, how many kids do you have?
Yes. I have 3 kids.
2) What is your most favorite thing about your mom?
More hugs and kisses than anyone ever deserved.
3) Name 3 of your favorite things that you have done with your mom.
Trip to Chicago where we laughed so hard we cried. Shopping Just hanging out with her. She lives far away now, so I would love to just sit and have coffee with her.
4) Do you have a special gift to give your mom? If so, what is it? Do you dare share?
I really want to buy her a grandmother's necklace, the kind with a birthstone for each grandchild.
5) What are your plans for Mother's Day?
Not sure yet. I refuse to plan my own day, so we'll see what the family comes up with but I bet it involves more of those hugs and kisses I love so much.
If you have a blog, please join in. It's nice to get to know each other.