Thursday, April 26, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY- Mother's Day


Mother's Day is in 2 weeks! Didn't we just take down the Christmas tree?

If you're looking for something fun to do with your little ones to get them ready to celebrate MOM, then you'll be delighted to find this week's Freebie.

One page is a newspaper article that will be written by the "editor-in-love".


The "KidsVille Times" has the headline for the "Best Mom Ever". Students draw a picture of their mom in the cute picture frame. Then they fill in the blanks with information to tell the world all about their mom. These are always so hilarious and heartwarming.

The second page is a set of cupcake toppers. Of course, you could use these for muffins, pancakes, or whatever you want. Simply cut them out and tape each one to a toothpick.


Click here or on any of the pictures to download the Mother's Day 2012 Set.


 
Freebie Fridays

4 comments:

  1. wow,I loved the newspaper article about Mom!
    Thanks you for sharing.

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I'm definitely going to use this worksheet this year! Thanks

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Heather! I am not sure how I have missed your blog. I saw you when I was taking my TBA coffee break this morning and didn't recognize your picture. I hopped over and now I am following you! I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I have lots and lots of *freebies* you might be able to use. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came accross this mothers day activity and was jsut wondering if i could get a copy of it? I hit the link but it says it is not availible. Thank you!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete