Friday, August 10, 2012

Uh oh! Back to School Time!

Back To School Time (again!)


Can someone tell me where the summer went? I think I lost my summer somewhere in the move.

I am happy that we are not starting our school until September 1. The neighborhood school here starts next Wednesday. I know my kids will miss their friends but it nice to shut down my cafe, restaurant, daycare and neighborhood pool. We may be new in town, but we've made plenty of new friends and they all hang out here!

Over the next week, I will be sharing our curriculum choices for this school year. I know many homeschoolers like to hear what others are using. But first, I wanted to take a minute and show you what's been keeping me busy. You know, besides the boxes and all the neighborhood monkeys.


My MEGA Sight Word Pack
243 pages
20 weeks of work
ALL black and white!
This took me a long time to make but it is amazing. My 4 year old
will be working on this over the next several months.
preview file to download.


I've shared the pics of this before, but I thought it was worth mentioning again.
My 7 year old has already worked through many of the pages....FOR FUN!
She's way ahead of this but she just loves school and couldn't resist
the stack of cards.


I've also been working on several graphics sets. 

circle frames


combined two popular styles
chevron papers & doodle frames


Seller's Pack
dot papers, doodle frames, card templates, frames, base 10 blocks,
handwriting lines, stamping words template, circle frames, and more

Basic Spinners Set
6 spinners total
3, 4, 6, and 8 choices with arrows


You can also view all my graphics on Teachers Notebook where
I sell under the name Sweet Pickles.


Thanks for letting me share all my hard work with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment